Medicine and pharmaceuticals
Translations of medical, pharmaceutical and medtech texts must be especially precise and accurate. This necessitates rigorous ongoing quality management to ensure that both national and international standards are met. Our ISO 17100 certification means that you can rely on impeccable translations which comply with all relevant requirements. Our specialist translators have a wealth of knowledge in medical, pharmaceutical and technical fields. This ensures that your translations will be correct in every way.
As a language service provider for many medtech businesses and university hospitals as well as a number of well-known communications agencies within the pharma industry, Peschel Communications has built up considerable expertise in this area over the years. Our translators are well versed in the appropriate terminology and more than capable of keeping pace with the rapid progress in medicine and technology and the associated language.
Peschel Communications offers you meticulous terminology management as part of the translation process. Creating a terminology database ensures maximum consistency with uniform translations of technical terms in each language. We will also be happy to help you establish your preferred terminology and can create a style guide for you if needed.
Peschel Communications offers stylistic editing and proofreading by qualified native speakers, regardless of whether any translation is required.
We can also carry out search engine optimisation for your website and fully format your texts to ensure they are ready for printing.
For specialist conferences, conventions and business negotiations, you can rely on our experienced interpreters.
The specialised translators at Peschel Communications GmbH can also provide audiovisual translations of your product presentations, corporate videos and marketing content.
In the medical, medtech and pharma field, we often translate:
Clinical trials and approval:
- Approval applications
- Clinical study reports and manuals
- Declarations of consent
- Package inserts
- Prevention protocols
- Regulatory filings
- Informational materials for the general public
- Medical findings and diagnoses
- Medical reports and opinions
- Patient brochures
- Patient information
- Prescribing information
- Therapy recommendations
- Installation instructions
- Operating instructions and user manuals
- Product catalogues
- Product sheets
- Technical documentation
- Technical handbooks
Academic texts and research projects:
- Academic articles
- Case reports
- Lectures and presentations
- Specialist reports
- Brochures, flyers and leaflets
- Informational material for exhibitions and conferences
- Promotional letters and emails
- Software and apps for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors
- Social media content
- Websites for medtech and pharmaceutical companies
Fields in which we frequently provide translations:
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Ear, nose and throat medicine
- Environmental medicine
- Gastroenterology and hepatology
- General medicine
- Human genetics
- Microbiology and virology
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Occupational medicine
- Psychiatry and psychotherapy