At Peschel Communications GmbH, we manage your multilingual project from start to finish. This means establishing your needs, translating your texts, conducting quality checks and everything in between. Our project managers collaborate with you to figure out how to best optimise your communication. Our team of translators, copy editors, proofreaders, desktop publishing professionals, interpreters and voiceover artists then make sure that your project hits the linguistic, cultural, stylistic and technical mark.
Personalised service, consistent quality assurance and strict adherence to deadlines are a matter of course.
Our ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certifications as well as our membership of QSD e.V. (German association for high-quality language services) are an expression of our commitment to quality.
ISO 9001 – quality management
- We meet the ISO requirements of a quality management system
- We are qualified to help you even if your own processes require an ISO 9001-certified supplier
- All of our services meet the most exacting quality standards
- We document your requirements precisely and communicate them to everyone involved in the project
- We document and respond to your feedback
- We constantly work to improve and enhance our business processes
ISO 17100 – translation services
- Stringent quality management and compliance with stylistic guidelines for correct, consistent translations are standard practice
- We handle your documents and data securely and confidentially
- All translations are completed by native speakers and checked by qualified and experienced revisors
- Our translators, revisors and project managers take part in compulsory regular training courses to promote continued professional development
- Rigorous procedures ensure meticulous work and outstanding qualit
Our CAT tool memoQ allows us to deliver consistent and precise translations.
We also use Plunet BusinessManager, one of the leading software-based management solutions for the translation industry.
We are a member of the QSD e. V. (German association of high quality language services)
Our membership of WinCharta is an expression of our committment to sustainability.