The translators and interpreters at Peschel Communications understand more than just the grammar and vocabulary that make up a language – they are familiar with the cultural background and possess detailed knowledge in various technical and scientific fields.
Here at Peschel Communications, we produce translations that are adapted to the culture of the target language, convey the intended register and style and reflect the background research that we conduct in each new topic area. You can also rely on our interpreters to ensure flawless oral communication at your conference or event.
You will receive personal customer care from staff who understand your project, consistent quality assurance and strict adherence to deadlines. Our ISO 17100-certification and membership of QSD e. V. (German association of high quality language services) are an expression of our commitment to quality.
All translations are proofread by a second translator or proofreader – and each translator-proofreader team always includes a native speaker of the target language.
Peschel Communications is ISO 17100 certified
The ISO 17100 audit confirmed that we comply with the international standard for translation service providers, ensuring:
- Strict quality management procedures and observance of style guides to guarantee correct and consistent translations
- Absolute confidentiality and stringent data protection measures
- Translations by qualified native speakers with experience in the relevant subject area
- Review of all translations by a second trained linguist
- Commitment to regular training for translators, reviewers and project managers
- Rigorous internal processes to ensure your projects are carefully managed and all translations are of the highest standard
We are certified according to ISO 17100, the international standard for translation services.
Our CAT tool memoQ allows us to deliver consistent and precise translations.
We also use Plunet BusinessManager, one of the leading software-based management solutions for the translation industry.
We are a member of the QSD e. V. (German association of high quality language services)